Every once in a while you meet someone who has NEVER received a traffic ticket, but most of us get an occasional speeding ticket from time to time. Traffic violations like running a stop sign, failing to yield to a school bus, speeding, and not wearing your seat belt can take its toll on your driving record. When you have received a ticket for a traffic violation, you have many options. Pay the ticket and deal with the points, increased insurance, fines or traffic school, or you can choose to fight back, with the help of the lawyers at Barry Boches & Associates, Attorney At Law. If you have gotten a traffic ticket, whether it is for speeding, traffic light violations, stop sign violations, or you were cited for being a young person charged with minor driving without license, our firm knows exactly what to do.
We also represent individuals accused of DUI, leaving the scene, charged with having an open container in the vehicle and other alcohol related criminal accusations. The traffic law attorneys at Barry Boches & Associates, Attorney At Law handle traffic related offenses such as failure to yield right of way, driving with an expired/no drivers’ license, registration violations, traffic control devices, improper lane change, careless/reckless driving, no passing zone violations fast and professionally. Schedule a consultation today to speak with Traffic Law Attorneys in Waukegan and Lake County, IL.
- An Overview of Traffic Laws
- The New Traffic Laws In Illinois
- How Do Traffic Violations Affect Commercial Drivers?
- How Many Violations Would Typically Lead To A Suspension?
- Does Illinois Offer Temporary Or Work Related Licenses?
- How Easy Is It To Get Court Supervision?
- How Should People Deal with Police For Traffic Violations?
- Do Most People Know About The Reckless Driving Traffic Laws?
- Are Traffic Violations Misdemeanors Or Felonies?
- What Are The Current Cell Phone Laws In Illinois?
Get your questions answered - call me for your free phone consultation (847) 244-4636.